Monday, August 22, 2016

9:57 AM

First Impressions


photo by me, taken in NYC, Winter 2014
 Welcome to my first real blog post! I plan on utilizing this blog as a gathering place for my thoughts, ideas, and experiences regarding fashion, lifestyle, travel, beauty, and maybe even some DIYs. 

Right now, I'm anticipating a small delivery from one of my favorite shops, Brandy Melville. While I sometimes find it kind of odd that they typically only carry one size, their pieces are so pretty, soft, and easy to style. They also have really nice, dainty jewelry - which is what I'm expecting in this current order. I'll definitely make a blog post with a review when it gets here!

I'm going to keep this first post short, but please feel free to comment and tell me what other things you'd like to see here! 

Have a beautiful day,
Sydney 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Welcome to blogging! :)
    http://selinsavvides.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/mini-lush-haul-and-intergalactic-demo.html

    ReplyDelete